... Where the Creative Creature Within Takes Over & Makes Wonderful Things Happen

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Homer Amigurumi

So this Easter I decided to make Amigurumi for my little fellas. I wanted to surprise them with something they'd love and something they were not expecting.
Big "D" loves The Simpsons! It's his favorite show right now. And after looking & looking online, I was able to find a pattern for Homer ... Well, actually "D" found the pattern and I have to say, I was duly impressed! It's a really good pattern, easy to follow and quick to crochet. I was very pleased with it. And naturally Big "D" loved his Homer! :)
**Note on Homer: Homer Simpson wears Blue pants, I just ran out of blue yarn & didn't have time to buy more while keeping Homer a secret ;) I substituted Gray for his pants & I think it still came out pretty good! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment