... Where the Creative Creature Within Takes Over & Makes Wonderful Things Happen

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wennie's Doggie Blanket

Wennie's Puppy Blankie
So ever since Christmas I have had it on my mind to make Wennie a new Blankie. I made one for my Furry-Nephew and was pleased with the pattern, so I figured it was time for Wennie to have a new one as well.
Wennie's Grown-Up Girl Blankie
I made her one when she was just a little puppy and she still uses it, even though she has long out-grown it! That would be Photo #1: Wennie on her tiny puppy blankie :)
I used Red Heart Yarn in Medium Thyme, Spring Green and Hunter Green with an "A, B, C, B, A" pattern and a border in Spring Green. It measures 36inches x 30inches.
As you can see, Wennie is much more comfy on her new, bigger Blankie where she can stretch out to her heart's content! :)
.... And she still uses her Puppy Blankie too ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment