... Where the Creative Creature Within Takes Over & Makes Wonderful Things Happen

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Amigurumi Birds

I was so excited about my first Amigurumi cat that I couldn't wait to do another one! So I got to searching patterns and found this adorable Bird online. They were cute and the pattern looked easy to follow so I gave it a try. ((all my beginning projects were done in cream-colored yarn because that was the only spare color I had at the time LOL Things will get more colorful as I post more pictures)) This was also when I learned how to sew Amigurumi together properly. I even bought some wiggly eyes to stick on him! And I stitched the beak on with a sewing needle and some thick cross-stitch floss. It's a little crooked, but for only my second project, I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. I plan on making a few more, in different colors, so I have a nice, adorable little family of birds to set up together. I'll update my Blog with new pictures when I get the others done. But here's the first one for now.
My 2nd Amigurumi Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment