... Where the Creative Creature Within Takes Over & Makes Wonderful Things Happen

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pokemon Bag

This entire concept was thought of by my youngest son.
He loves Pokemon! He collects the cards and has the toys, movies, books ... you name it! He's been keeping everything Pokemon in a tall tin I'd given him. But after seeing all the crafty things momma can make, he asked me to crochet him a bag to put everything in.
He requested:
  1. It have the colors of a Pokemon Ball (red, white & black)
  2. It be 1/2 the size of my hot water bottle cozy
  3. It Tie closed at the top
Easy, right?
Right! It was very simple, fast, and fun to do! And it was my very own pattern!! YAY! I'm learning to design my own patterns and that makes me very happy!
So thank you "D" for the special order and great ideas!
Here's what we came up with:


No comments:

Post a Comment