... Where the Creative Creature Within Takes Over & Makes Wonderful Things Happen

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Crochet Head-Kerchief

I've been wanting to make one of these for quite a while - My Crochet Head-Kerchief. It's adorable! And it was pretty easy to make!
After searching the internet, I found this very easy pattern and it took only 1 day to make! I used very soft Vanna's Choice from Lion Brand Yarn in Purple Mist for the base & Cream from Red Heart Yarn for the edging. It came out Beautiful! Although a tab bit heavy :(  I'm working on another one, this time using 100% Cotton Yarn from Peaches & Cream to see if it will be a little lighter.  ((I would probably have had it finished by now, however I took the instructions out of my Binder yesterday .... and set them somewhere .... Well I looked & looked all day & they never turned up, so I finally re-printed the pattern so I can get to work on it .... I'm sure the original instructions will turn up as soon as I pick up my Crochet Hook :D ))

But the pattern is perfect & easy! And I'm very pleased with how it came out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment