... Where the Creative Creature Within Takes Over & Makes Wonderful Things Happen

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Cookies & Milk

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted ... Christmas was quite an event this year!
All of the scarves I made for gifts were well-received and the Amigurumi Dolls were a hit as well!
This is one last project I undertook before the holidays were over - Santa's Cookies & Milk.  My plan was to finish it in time for Christmas Eve and "leave it out for Santa" LOL But unfortunately, it's one thing that just didn't get finished. But I did complete it after Christmas and have been able to enjoy looking at it until it is to be packed away with the other Christmas items, waiting to be brought out next year.
It was fun to do and the pattern provides several variations for the cookies, so you can choose your favorite kinds! By the time I was half through the 2nd cookie, I knew the pattern by heart and did not even have to refer to the page :-) A first for me to be sure! Mine does look a little different from the pattern, but you learn as you go and it just makes it more Me :-)
So here we are: My Christmas Cookies & Milk!!
Milk & Cookies Side View

Milk & Cookies Top View

No comments:

Post a Comment