... Where the Creative Creature Within Takes Over & Makes Wonderful Things Happen

Monday, January 10, 2011

I Love French Cooking

A little tidbit about little 'ole me: I LOVE FRENCH COOKING!!
I've always wanted to cook like Julia Child and on my birthday last year, Hubby gave me Mastering the Art of French Cooking ... Volumes I & II!!! These books have opened up a whole new world to food and cooking for me. And my family as well! Even the children love my Supremes de Volaille aux Champignons (that's chicken breasts with mushrooms and creams). It's so yummy! My husband said "That book is the best money I ever spent!" LOL He's very happy with his investment, as you can see!
Well for Christmas, one of my gifts (from hubby) was an apron. A plain white canvas one that I can decorate & embellish as I wish! He bought me a Rhinestone Crown applique and some Iron-on letters and I was ready to create!
Here's what I came up with:

Not too bad, eh? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment