... Where the Creative Creature Within Takes Over & Makes Wonderful Things Happen

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Amigurumi Wiener Dog

This is the most adorable dog toy ever!!
I saw the pattern on the Lion Brand Yarn web page, where they have tons of great patterns! It looks like my dog Wennie, so I thought it would be a great Amigurumi to do for her. I did it in one day and it's so cute! It's easy, fast, and looks just like the expensive toys you buy in the store for your dog. You can make them any color you want, crochet a collar for it, even add a little bell if you'd like!
I plan to make a few for friends who have pets for Christmas ...

"To: SweetPea
Love From: Wennie" :-)

I think they're great! Because it's a long toy, it was a little hard for me to get a good picture with my web cam, but here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment